Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More pages to my Dad's Altered Album

If you click on the image you can see it up close and read the passages.
These were printed from the computer and glued over the lines on the album page.



I added some more pages. The pictures are all scans of the originals. I painted some of the pages with black paint and then modgepodged the pictures on. In a couple of cases I used gesso or a light yellow over that layer with a dry brush and then modgpodged again. The 4x6 sections have little plastic covers so I prepared 4x6 backgrounds and pasted pictures and captions on those. Some were digitally collaged.

4 comments:

Martha Lever said...

This is so special and I love how you have Mogepodged it on. This will be a treasure! :)ox

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

What a wonderful keepsake, really lovely! Sarah x

lori vliegen said...

hi magdalene! you're doing such a beautiful job on this! what wonderful memories and testimonies to be shared for generations to come! :)

Jennifer Snellings said...

These turned out so beautiful! You are going to have such a keepsake to treasure when you are finished; a loving tribute to share! Great job; I can't wait to see more!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment the other day! It was so nice of you!! :)