Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hi! Self portrait and more scripture paintings...











Hi! I hope you are all well! I am so busy now with the praise band at church, taking a discipleship class and getting ready to display my scripture paintings at the grand opening of Living Waters Christian Bookstore in Kingsland, GA on August 22!
I am so blessed and thankful to God for his gifts and goodness to me.
Today,I am going to see Dr. Sagi, my cardiologist, for my 10 month check up since my heart catheterization and ablation surgery last October. I am so grateful for all that God has done to use this Doctor to heal my "racing heart" condition and make the quality of my life so much better! Thank you Lord you are so good. God's love is truly amazing and his compassion never fails and I give him all the glory! One of you suggested that I give Dr. Sagi the painting that I made in honor of him and I am going to give it to him today and I will take a picture to show you on my next post!
Have a truly blessed day!!

2 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

Your self portrait is fantastic!!
All of your pieces are :)

Best of luck at your dr. appt. today! Have a super week!
Darla♥

Martha Lever said...

That is YOU!!! You captured all your beauty--and all your pieces are so wonderful. That is very sweet to give the Dr. the piece in honor of him. I am sure he will be honored!! Congratulations on displaying your work!!!