Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009


Hi All! I am so excited to have just sold this original scripture painting on ETSY!
I believe it is the first ORIGINAL painting I have sold there.
Thank you Lord. I am SOOOO busy and I have not forgotten about this blog. I am still in disciple class and playing the flute in the praise band at church. We have a Christmas Production this Sunday and have had a lot of rehearsals. I promise to be more "ARTSY" in 2010. I love all of you and Merry Christmas if I don't post again. The family are all coming here Christmas Day and then Gene and I head out the day after Christmas for a 7 day Mexican Riviera Cruise to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. YAY!!

4 comments:

Doda said...

Hi! I'm not surprised that you sold it! It's fab!

Martha Lever said...

Congratulations!!! It is beautiful!!! Hope you are doing well! Merry Christmas!

Priyanka Dey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Colwell said...

The painting is beautiful. Congratulations on your etsy sale.