Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Some of my recent original paintings and one that sold yesterday!

Shell on the Shore 16x20 on Canvas 120.00 Painted as a result of my many weekend trips to Amelia Island Florida, since moving to this area in 2006.

Good Morning! So glad you stopped by and here are a few of my recent larger paintings that I finally put up for sale this morning on ETSY. The morning poppies original painting sold yesterday! YAY! Click on the links to see them on ETSY and purchase. I have included other links in this post that are interesting as well.
Morning Poppies SOLD - This was done during WYANNE's Art Play Class
Love at First Sight on 24x36 canvas 230.00 This was started during Wyanne's Paint Free Class which I highly recommend
Manet's Two Pears on 8x10 canvas 22.00 This was done just because I love Manet and his Two Pears painting and I wanted to see if I could do it!
Monet's Water Lilies 11x14 on canvas 49.00
Reflection Time 16x20 on canvas 120.00 This was also started during Wyanne's Paint Free Class. I have been in one of her classes almost every month of this year. I love relaxing on my back porch and reflecting on the day.

No comments: