Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Still a work in progress


this is my entry for mixed media monday's theme...heroes....my hero is my cardiac electrophysiologist Dr. Sagi ...I'm looking for the right quote to add to this painting...but here is step 2 of the painting.... i was so sick with horrible tachycardia that could hit at any time...I had it since age 13 and last year went to the ER 3 times...anyway, last october 17, dr. Sagi performed a procedure that has greatly improved my quality of life...he is my hero....

2 comments:

Rosalia Lerner said...

Thanks to Dr.Sagi I'm glad to know you are better, our health (we artists) almost of the time is fragile.
Nice expression of your gratitude

Candace Trew Camling said...

This looks great and has come a long way from the previous post. What a great concept!The colors in this are very lovely!

I have never taught an online course, though I wouldn't be opposed to it. I just wouldn't even know where to begin with something like that.