Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Work in Progress


This is a work in progress for mixed media monday theme "heroes" coming up on Feb. 23I won't give it away yet but this is the background. Martha inspires me to make more intesting backgrounds as well as show things in steps...I love seeing how another artist's work progresses. Thanks so much Martha for your blog....finding your card in the bread at Walmart was a divine appointment and finding you and your shop on ETSY a few years later was another divine appointment...your blog has inspired me to make art part of my daily life and it's brought me so much joy!!! In 2009 I refuse to let dirty socks, dishes and paper piles rule my life!!!! (my husband would die laughing if he read that and say..."as if they ever did!!" ) Well, anyway, they will no longer rule my list of things to worry about that are not getting done...now I worry about not doing my next piece of art for my blog....which is really a much more exciting and motivating thing to worry about!! Anyway, thank you if you took the time to read my ramblings and God bless you..more to come on the "Heroes" piece, it is really quite inspiring to me as I think of my latest hero...

4 comments:

Martha Lever said...

Oh Magdalene, how sweet is this. You always are such a blessing to me. We need to get together again. I have been asked to teach a class up in Saluda, NC, at Random Arts so I need to get the class together. Want to be my "guinea pig'??

Gifts of Creation said...

Of course, I would even pay to be your guinea pig!!!

Stas said...

Wonder!!!

Unknown said...

thanks for popping by and saying hello!!! wonderful blog!!!