Friday, June 4, 2010
Blog ACEO Giveaway.....Bible Art Challenge!!
I'm Giving away the 8 ACEO prints (2.5 x 3.5) of my artwork pictured, (25.00) value to the winner of a random drawing. Names will be written on tiny pieces of paper, put into a bowl and my husband will draw out the winner. To have your name put in the pot.....
1. Answer the bible challenge questions correctly and send privately to email@example.com (don't answer on the blog or others will have the answer!!)
2. comment on this blog post that you have emailed me your answers.
3. answer the questions and comment here before Saturday 6/6/10 at midnight.
The Winner will be announced on this blog Sunday morning, June 6, 2010, along with the correct answers. The Winner will be contacted by email to your mailing address for the giveaway.
Who can answer the following bible art questions correctly for a chance to win???:
Warning: This will take a little research!!!
1. What 3 colors of thread/yarn are in the finely twisted linen used to make the 10 curtains of the old testament tabernacle?
2. What winged creature's image was to be worked into the linen?
3. Where did the yarn in 3 colors come from?
4. In this ancient detailed and artistic design, who was the master designer giving the instructions and who was the project manager in charge of production receiving the instructions?