Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Listing on ETSY!


8 ACEOS prints of winged creatures...25.00!! for sale on ETSY

Supplies and Inspiring art books:
These are printed on Strathmore Windpower Watercolor paper bought from DICK BLICK Art Supplies....(I love them!!)The prints are made from originals that were painted with a variety of mediums including gallery watercolor paints, and liquitex acrylics, prismacolor colored pencils. I also used some modeling paste by liquitex to add texture to some of the originals. I've enjoyed getting inspired to paint butterflies with "Painting Butterflies and Blooms" by Sherry C. Nelson. I also recently bought some painting and drawing books by Lee Hammond! I love her books. Hobby Lobby had a sale on art books and I picked up a few!!! I also recently picked up "Watercolor in Bloom" by Mary Backer....very nice flower painting instruction book!

No comments: